Innovative, state-of-the-art gear technology in a universally installable housing
2,600 to 552,000 Nm divided in 26 sizes
6.3:1 to 500:1 standard
A wide selection of ratios is possible through modular Paramax wheel set stages and combination with Cyclo drives
Standard = grey cast iron, modular cast iron or steel (optional)
Horizontal, vertical or wall fitment
Direct motor mount:
Standard (for bevel gear), no coupling alignment required, compact design
Solid or hollow shaft (with shrink disc or key)
In line with the ambient conditions, the thermal performance can be adapted to the requirement by means of fans and external cooling systems.
Paramax helical and bevel gears of the standard Paramax range and the various special Paramax versions are the outcome of six decades of experience in drive engineering. By virtue of the modular design, they permit use under difficult and severe conditions even in the most diverse applications.
The Paramax product range consists of the standardized 9000 series as well as the special SFC designs for cooling tower drives and compressors and SEC for extruder drives.
With 26 sizes in the Paramax 9000 series, an application can be precisely designed according to the performance, torque and velocities, thus ensuring a long service life and cost effective, powerful operation.
- 26 finely graduated sizes for more precise selection and optimized applications
- High torque up to 552,000 Nm
- Higher gear loads are possible through 25° pressure angle and higher permissible root stress
- Any housing for horizontal, vertical or wall fitment
- Adaptation to thermal efficiency through fan and oil cooling systems
- Global standardization, worldwide availability and service by Sumitomo
- Conveyor systems
- Cooling towers and compressors
- Agitators (mixers)
- Cement industry
- Crane systems
- Sewage plants
- Forestry and paper industry
- Sugar industry
- Steel industry
Complete solutions are available, consisting of the base plate, fluid coupling, brake, auxiliary drive and safety devices.