CYCLO with bevel gear, compact design with variable attachment options möglichkeiten
21:1 to 2.599:1
226 Nm to 13.400 Nm
0.12 to 30 kW
Hollow shaft, solid shaft, output flange and Taper-Grip® bushing
Integral Motor, IEC Adapter
NEMA, IEC, JIS, UL, CSA, CE
The Sumitomo bevel gear combined with a Cyclo drive gives an extremely robust drive design.
The Bevel Buddybox BBB combines the proven overload capacity of a Cyclo drive with the versatile nature of a single-stage bevel gear in an attachable design.
With a 2-year warranty, irrespective of the operating hours, the BBB is an excellent choice for applications involving material handling, agitators, conveyor belts and other applications that require a right angle drive.
- Test results after 50,000 operating hours do not reveal any noticeable wear
- With the Taper-Grip steel bushing, fitting/removing the hollow shaft design is simple and inexpensive
- Vertically fitted twin seals on the output prevent leaks and ensure optimum lubrication
- Compact, space-saving design
- Low friction, consequently no thermal restrictions
- Material handling
- Conveyor belts
- Ball mills
- Wire drawing machines
- Food industry
- Printing presses
- Belt filter presses
- Chip conveyors