CYCLO with helical gear, compact design with variable attachment options
21:1 to 2.599:1
up to 11.568 Nm
0.12 to 30 kW
Hollow shaft, solid shaft, output flange and Taper-Grip bushing
Integral Motor and IEC Adapter
NEMA, IEC, JIS, UL, CSA, CER
The Sumitomo helical gear combined with a Cyclo drive gives an extremely robust drive design.
The Helical Buddybox HBB combines the proven overload capacity of a Cyclo drive with the versatile nature of a single-stage cylindrical gear in an attachable design.
With a 2-year warranty, irrespective of the operating hours, the HBB is an excellent choice for applications involved with material handling, agitators, special machines, conveyor belts and other applications that require a cylindrical gear as the drive.
- Test results after 50,000 operating hours do not produce any noticeable wear
- With the Taper-Grip steel bushing, fitting/removing the hollow shaft design is simple and inexpensive
- Vertically fitted twin seals on the output prevent leaks and ensure optimum lubrication
- Compact, space-saving design
- Low friction, consequently no thermal restrictions
- Material handling
- Conveyor belts
- Ball mills
- Wire drawing machines
- Food industry
- Printing presses
- Belt filter presses
- Chip conveyors