The brand SUMITOMO DRIVE TECHNOLOGIES stands for an established global designer, manufacturer, and supplier of precision drives, standard drives, custom drive solutions, and industrial gearboxes. As part of Sumitomo Heavy Industries (SHI), Japan and the company's Power Transmission and Control (PTC) division, Sumitomo (SHI) Cyclo Drive Germany and Hansen Industrial Transmissions offer almost 90 years of drive technology know-how. With production locations in Markt Indersdorf near Munich and Edegem near Antwerp and subsidiaries in Germany, Benelux, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, Turkey, Great Britain, and India we serve the EMEA market (Europe, Middle East, Africa) plus India.
Area Sales Manager Transmission
We are seeking a qualified, active Area Sales Manager who will prepare and build long term relationships with new and existing customers, primarily in Southern Sweden. Suitable residence is somewhere in the region Stockholm-Malmö-Gothenburg. Customers are mostly among machine builders and a few end users (industrial).
The role includes:
- Manage and build long term relationships with new and existing customers
- Responsible for the entire sales process (prospecting, responding to RFQ, tender work, selecting the right solution for the need of the customer, following up on the offer/order, delivery and payment)
- Exploring actively and permanently the market and sharing trends and opportunities with colleagues and the Senior Sales Manager
- international networking,
- responsible freedom and
- developing opportunities.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has drive and high energy and motivation
- is a self starter who can work independently out of the home office and takes initiative
- is an excellent communicator (both to customers as internally)
- is technical and sales technically competent. Adequate technical skills and self-motivation is assumed, and expertise in electric drives and servo technology is a further advantage.
- has at least 5 years relevant experience (having worked previously with transmission products in precision segment is a plus)
can build relationships,
- is cooperative
- understands the customer, their business, their applications, their market and their needs and acts as a business partner
- is curious and a quick learner
- is result oriented
- computer skills are a prerequisite and also used to manage the CRM software and Office suite.
We offer you a chance to work in a successful company in an international environment. Sumitomo Drive Technologies offers only the highest quality of goods and services, with an innovative touch that provides unique benefits and opportunities for our customers. The company operates in the area mechanical transmission products and is one of the largest suppliers in this segment with headquarters in Japan and locally headquartered in Markt Indersdorf near Munich, Germany.
It's a job with a lot of international contacts, with our factories and offices in Germany, Belgium and the UK. Inside Sales and logistics are managed from the head office in Munich or our plant in Belgium depending on the product. The work will also involve contacts with other group companies in Europe.
You are part of a larger sales team responsible for sales in Scandinavia, the Baltic countries and the UK. Senior sales Manager sits today in Stockholm and responsible for the UK, Scandinavia and the Baltics.
Starting point will be either the home office or small offices. The area may, depending on their place of residence, also including parts of Norway and Denmark.
Communication takes place mostly in Swedish and English, which is the corporate language.
Employment is directly in the German company with a contract governed by Swedish labour law with market conform conditions, such as salary, bonus arrangements, company car, pension agreements and customary tools (smartphone, laptop,…)
For further questions, please contact our Sales Manager Arvid Bruhn +46 73-8320033
Application and CV must be in English!
Sumitomo (SHI) Cyclo Drive Germany GmbH
Sales Office Nordic BRO
19736 BRO, Sweden
Tel +46 40220031
Mobile +46 738 320033
Zurück zu den Stellenangeboten
Wenn Sie Interesse haben, für unser Unternehmen in Europa tätig zu sein, senden Sie Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen bitte an:
Sumitomo (SHI) Cyclo Drive Germany GmbH
85227 Markt Indersdorf
|Hier finden Sie unsere aktuellen Stellenanzeigen:|